Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Got an Ingrown Toenail?

Been there, felt that. I get them at times even if I cut my toenails properly. To really treat an ingrown, a podiatrist or dermatologist needs to dig the nail out of the skin, and in some cases cut away part of the nail to avoid infection.
If the problem's chronic, a doc will have to place an insert under your nail to keep it lifted. But no worries; that little piggy will feel better once the doc has at it :).